Installing paid apps APKs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesino

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a rooted Verizon GS3. For apps that normally require me to pay in order to install them from the Google Play, would I be able to install them on my phone if I find the app's apk files elsewhere online and manually flash it via CWM instead of paying for them?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
This will likely be locked

Anyway, I don't think you will find much success because I believe you would still need the license

Sent from my SPH - L710 running Pac Man Rom 4.1.2

My notification bar >>>>>> yours

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a rooted Verizon GS3. For apps that normally require me to pay in order to install them from the Google Play, would I be able to install them on my phone if I find the app's apk files elsewhere online and manually flash it via CWM instead of paying for them?

That's ILLEGAL!!! Why would you do that???? Support the people who are supplying us with apps. :confused:

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
The only legitimate way I can think of off the top of my head is if you bought games from a Humble Bundle or some such.

Those are just apks you download and sideload directly onto the device.

However, those apks are not set up to look for a google license check. They are just completely stand alone apps.

In any case, if you "bought" the app from the google play store, there's no compelling reason not to just re-install it from the play store.

-Suntan

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol without root or CW, its easily done but its illegal and u have higher chance of virus and nearly always get ad-ware

Dont think he's askin bout apps he's payed for in past btw.
Ill admit ive done it but after a virus and a few good email friendships with some dev's, never again
And dont pm me askin how lol its simple enough

P.s, no-one recomend any sites, apps or way of doin it or youl defo get a slap on the wrists ;)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC