Internal SD back to Standard

BoredandTattooed

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just figured I'd ask beforehand...

Formatted SD to Internal after SD errors that made my card unusable.. Transferred everything off, formatted, then added it all back.. Worked for a few months..

Recently apps are having a hard time reading it.. Sometimes I'll dbl check the gallery if an app fails to load it's gallery and it'll show as blank .

Am I gonna run into issues undoing it?

Also, I can get "encrypted data" under storage > internal to uncheck.. Was hoping that was part of the problem.. Looked a few other settings and that's the only place I see it as an option but it's greyed out & checked.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't think the problem is formatting as adoptable storage or not or even encrypting your card... it sounds like your card is going bad or damaged already! I strongly suggest you start backing things up before they are no more.

donnyhat55

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
The card is not the problem it is the phone, I just got my third phone from Verizon today. I talked to HTC Monday and they wanted me to get Verizon to swap it out and send it back to them so they could check it out. I could format the card, add my music and all on it and it would work a couple of weeks and if I restarted the phone for any reason I would get an error saying the sdcard has had an unexpected error, unmount and eject card. I have had the card checked at the Verizon store and it works fine in other devices, so they sent me another phone. If I have the same issue with this one I am going to insist that HTC sends me a new phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batni