Internal Storage?

1Zach1

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Looking at the Inspire page on ATT is states the internal storage is 4GB, but this screenshot from the walk through shows it as 1GB. Anyone know why the inconsistency? Just a misprint on ATTs/HTCs part?

dondula

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I reported this same thing yesterday, and am really curious about it. There's no way ATT preloaded apps are using up 3GB. I know I need as much internal storage as possible.

mc511

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah they preloaded some apps onto the main memory. Keep in mind that also includes sense 2.0. Dont worry though, it comes with an 8gig micro sd card.

dondula

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah they preloaded some apps onto the main memory. Keep in mind that also includes sense 2.0. Dont worry though, it comes with an 8gig micro sd card.

yeah but the internal storage is still really important. I've been using a desire for the past 3 months and ran out of room on the internal memory within 3 weeks. Not all apps support apps2sd, and all mms's get saved to internal memory as well. When those apps start to collect more app data my internal memory dropped so low and now I get a low disk space notification on all the time. I can't even update apps from the market due to low internal space, because it all gets cached to that memory. My SD is good for audio, video photos and 40% of my apps. Wish more of these phones were built like the iphone in regards to storage, having 16GB internal storage and everything is saved to there but also an SD slot for removable options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Hilton