[Closed] INTERNATIONAL CONTEST: Win a free Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGiusti84

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Greetings from Argentina!

I'd like to make one thing clear, here we have 850/1900Mhz UMTS, not 900/2100, so this would mean only GPRS/EDGE for me (For what I know, the Ray is a GSM Quad band phone in both versions, the ST18i and the ST18a).
If this means I'm out of the contest, please don't take me into account, but as this is the way I’d been using Spica almost the last year and a half (I have 3G disabled most of the time so it consumes less battery) I thought in giving it a try

In any case, good luck to everybody and AC rocks!

harryg4117

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

Would make a great phone for me!

OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA: We're giving away an Xperia Ray courtesy of Sony Ericsson, Bear in mind that the Ray we're giving away is the international model, so we're limiting entries to readers outside of North America. Our Xperia Ray should work on any European or African GSM carrier, and most Asian networks too. If in doubt, find your network on this list and make sure it shows 900, 2100 or both under "Frequency."

To enter, just leave a post in this thread. We'll close it at 1700 GMT on Friday (that's noon Eastern for those of us here in North America who can't actually enter). We'll contact the winner by e-mail and arrange shipping.

Good luck!

Martius

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
This contest shows us readers outside of the States some love ;)
I would really like to win this phone, so please count me in on the contest!

silvergt2

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully I could gain, good ok that I am far from the prescribed area :'(, but as tenth in my country that reason is a machine of cellular, would want to be able to gain it. them desire to all many luck

thanks androidcentral to help to the community android ...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.