Invert display while charging PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE?!?

danfinger

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I have my charging cable routed from the back of my desk to minimize cableClutter. I like to be able to use the phone while it is plugged in on occasion, but this requires me to flip it around so I can see it right side up. My OCD has issues with this. It just ain?t right.

Is there a program I can load which will tell the phone to display upside down while it is plugged into the charger? I don?t mind the back and menu buttons remaining right where they are, I can be slightly flexible. I have tasker but I cannot find anything like ?invert display?. Thoughts?
TIA
~danfinger

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Not sure there is an app for that, I could be wrong though
Why dont u buy a charging dock for youe S3, therefore it charges right side up yet saving you space and looks good

41uOU7JV8%2BL._SS400_.jpg

Something like this perhaps

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Get wireless charging so you don't need to have your phone a specific way for it to charge... or get a dock if you need data transfer as well.

danfinger

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
thought about a dock but I'm using the otterbox commuter which I doubt will be very cooperative.

Plus I'm a cheap bastard.

Plus android is supposed to be configurable dangit! (thanks for your reply though)

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Ultimate Rotation Control will let you flip the home screens. My Seidio Active case has the flip out stand that only works on landscape mode. With URC, I can view the home screens without tilting my head sideways.

The one thing you have to watch out for with URC is that some games might not like the forced rotation. Luckily, you can set the rotation control for each individual app, so I set each game back to the default setting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sevwren