iPhone 4 convert

ctc799

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking of converting from the iPhone 4 to the Skyrocket. Is the experience really that much better? The idea of waiting for a real iPhone 5 doesn't sound fun.

chippy19977

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I just switched from iPhone 4 and so far I have zero regrets. This is an awesome phone! And this is from someone who has multiple Apple products. This phone just has way more to offer.

Tronyx

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I just switched from iPhone 4 and so far I have zero regrets. This is an awesome phone! And this is from someone who has multiple Apple products. This phone just has way more to offer.

Agreed! I was never a fan of the iPhone until I got the iPhone 4 when my contract with AT&T was last up. I wanted to get an Android device, but AT&T really didn't have any good phones when the iPhone 4 was released. After seeing the SR being announced for AT&T I knew that I had to get it when I was able to and damn am I happy! The SR is my first Android device and I absolutely love it! Apart from the battery life, which I have grown to accept as part of having a better, beefier phone, it's fantastic and I do not see myself going back to an Apple device ever!

Chris

Software Guy

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking of converting from the iPhone 4 to the Skyrocket. Is the experience really that much better? The idea of waiting for a real iPhone 5 doesn't sound fun.

IMHO, it depends on what phone you go with. I had an infuse and it was mostly better but froyo had some funny things going on. I picked up the SR Wednesday and it with Gingerbread blows away the infuse and my wifes iPhone 4S. Gingerbread and even Froyo allowed you to customize the system way more. If you want almost any ringtone or SMS tone, get Zedge.

iOS5 was just catching up to Froyo but still lacked many features. The notifications WERE better than in the past but not good enough. Siri is NEAT but not a must yet as it still needs some tweaks. I just grew to really dislike Apple and it's ways. My iPad is OK but I have plans to get a Galaxy 10.1 later this year, I want a tablet for my kitchen so I can digitize my recipes.....

If you are tired of Apple, then go for it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia