iPhone to Android convert - Rdio Delay

Kryptonal

Active member
Nov 17, 2011
28
0
0
Visit site
So I just made the jump from an iPhone 4 to the HTC One X last week. Everything seems to be going great (loving Android so far!) except for one issue I've noticed.

I stream my 90 percent of my music through Rdio (the remaining 10 percent on Google Music) and when I stream through my iPhone 4 everything worked fine. When I stream through my One X, there is a very noticeable delay before the music starts playing regardless of whether or not the song was cached on the phone itself. It's not a very big deal in the long run but I just wanted to see if I could get some answers on whats causing the delay.

Can anyone shed some insight on this?

PS. The delay happens whether I'm on WiFi or mobile data.
 

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
945,962
Messages
6,928,078
Members
3,160,031
Latest member
papeli