Question iPhones are not receiving SMS from my Android device(s)

wadejones2008

Oct 5, 2023
Visit site
I was using a Pixel 7 Pro and Google messages and all was working well. Then most iPhones that I text reported that they were no longer receiving my texts. I searched and could not find a solution so I tried Pulse SMS but it reacted the same. I then switched back to a Galaxy S23+ and nothing changed. I then switched to the default Samsung messaging app and they started receiving my text. However, if I send a long message to a group (doesn't matter what type of device they have) I get a message that there are too many characters, but if I send teh same message to a single device (not a group) it works fine. I have tried 2 or 3 other messaging apps and none so far will send to the iPhones. My carrier is AT&T.

Has anyone else ran into this or do you have any suggestions?
Thanks,

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Right, but we're also not seeing this widely reported across all carriers (I haven't seen that problem yet on my Pixel 7 Pro on T-Mobile when I text my daughter, who has an iPhone), so it's still worth checking.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

jeff.chappell.54

Oct 18, 2023
Visit site
I had a similar issue beginning 10/15. I could not send a group text to anyone, iPhone or Android, and no one could send a group text to me from either platform. But I could send texts to single individuals, but I could not text a photo to anyone.

I am on AT&T mobile. My friend who also has an Android on AT&T was having the same problem. His started working again yesterday and mine is fixed today.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000