Is anyone else having trouble with Google Now?

boss.king

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I tried to use Now On Tap only to be told "Google Now can't be reached at the moment". I've tried turning both Now On Tap and Google Now off and on, but because Google Now can't find a network (I have full reception and strong wifi) I can't even toggle it off.

Is Google Now frittering out?
Is it the Nougat upgrade's fault?
Is it only happening to me?
Am I crazy?
Am I even real? :confused:

JCHAOS

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I tried to use Now On Tap only to be told "Google Now can't be reached at the moment". I've tried turning both Now On Tap and Google Now off and on, but because Google Now can't find a network (I have full reception and strong wifi) I can't even toggle it off.

Is Google Now frittering out?
Is it the Nougat upgrade's fault?
Is it only happening to me?
Am I crazy?
Am I even real? :confused:

I get that some times as well. On M or N, doesn't matter. I think it is Google, not the phone. My signal is strong too when it happens.
Answers to your questions:
Yes
No
No
Maybe, but not because of this
For Real

boss.king

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I get that some times as well. On M or N, doesn't matter. I think it is Google, not the phone. My signal is strong too when it happens.
Yes
No
No
For Real

Haha, thanks for the thorough answering. It seems to be back to normal now so it must be a server issue.

tsparks1

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes
No
No
For Real

lol on the Am I crazy answer. Good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali