Is Google Play having issues?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if Google Play is having problems? I keep getting kicked out, and getting no connection msgs. I do a search, I find something, I click on it - - no connection - - retry. This has been going on since about midnight last night that I know of. Verizon 4G was also down most of the night in my area.

berrydroidapple

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I had a few error messages that said Google Play had to exit, but then I signed right in. Could be server overload with all the new N7 owners grabbing apps LOL

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

volumetric

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
All new products have issues,this is a consumer product law, from the iPhone to BMW cars,
these issues iron out over time, just return your faulty N7 ;)

nonexcludable

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Same with me. Getting full bars of WiFi but all greyed out. Google Play gives me "no connection" message. Browser works fine. Definitely something happening with Google's servers - possibly connected to today's GTalk outage.

Edit: Gmail isn't working either, yet its a-okay on my phone (Nexus S with CM 10 derivative). Can any other Nexus 7 owners who share these problems confirm that it seems to be device specific rather than account specific?)

bishopguy

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I thought all the WiFi bars had to be blue... I occasionally get grey bars but then have to reboot the router before I can get online again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pumice stone