Is it possible to add folders to the app drawer?

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I just got a new Z2 Play this weekend. I just flipped thru the whole 56 page manual online but didn't find my answer.

My previous phone was the Galaxy s6 edge. In my app drawer I had folders to group apps (ex: weather, social media, music, stores, etc). I can't seem to figure out how to do that now. I tried to click & drag apps but that doesn't work. Samsung has an option to edit the app drawer & it doesn't look like Moto has that.

Just to be clear, I know how to add folders to the Home Screen, I want to add folders to the app drawer.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
And Nova is awesome!
Try the free version and hopefully if you're ready to buy the Prime version, it will be on sale, which happens often. From $4.99 to $1.99, but personally, I think it's worth it's full price.

Vegasjamesdean

Sep 26, 2017
Visit site
I want to take them out. Some how the app drawerhas two icons for each app.I dont know how i just noticed it the other day. I've had the phone about a week. And its unlocked factory and it has Verizon is it ok to take the Verizon apps off and put t mobile apps on thanks ahead of time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkun