Is it worth buying the Samsung Galaxy note 10 in 2022?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've been looking at at a lot of different phones an I've been persistent on the Note 10, is it worth buying right now in October 2022?

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I've been looking at at a lot of different phones an I've been persistent on the Note 10, is it worth buying right now in October 2022?

depends, if it does what you need at the right price, it is still a good phone so go for it. Just realized it is just about at its end of life so there will be limited security updates. Don't think it will get the android 13 update. I still have mine but do not use it regularly anymore. I do miss it.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
For a budget style phone, the performance is really good. Are you talking about the Note 10 or the Note 10+ though? The Note 10+ is definitely worth it if that's the kind of thing you are looking for. Just understand that it won't get Android 13 or any security updates past next August. You can easily find it for around 300 bucks though. 12gb of RAM along with expandable memory and 256gb of internal storage is an amazing value, especially compared to devices today.

I am still using mine that I have been using since mid 2021, and for the most part, it's never let me down. I am looking to move on from the device to something with a high refresh rate screen and better cameras (cameras are still very good), but for my purposes, it serves me perfectly fine and is still a great device.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
No.

Hardware is still capable, but it loses OS support this year and security support next year (iirc). Just not a good buy with those caveats. Put your money towards something newer.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
The Galaxy Note 10 Plus has entered its last year of security patches and they'll only be on a quarterly basis. I've had mine since November 2019 and it's still looking and working great. Buying it now would depend on the price and what you plan to use it for and for how long. I've really enjoyed using this phone but the S23 Ultra will definitely be my next Android phone next year. Hopefully the rumours will be true and I won't have to import the Snapdragon model.

dev2nsu

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I think it's worth it but I can't lie to you all...I'm thinking about trying something differnt and heading to apple land (don't talk about me lol) I love my note but I just want to try something else for a little.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I think it's worth it but I can't lie to you all...I'm thinking about trying something differnt and heading to apple land (don't talk about me lol) I love my note but I just want to try something else for a little.
I just got the iPhone 14 pro max, no one going judge you, well maybe not me , let us know how you like it

dotancohen

Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
After considering a bunch of phones, my daughter just upgraded to a Note 10 Lite last month. It's by far the best phone for the money. The camera is excellent, not as good as a Pixel, but almost as good and the phone is one third the price of a Pixel. Everything else is exactly on par with the latest phones, at least for the features that we use. And the S-Pen is amazing. I won't buy a phone without a built-in stylus any more, and now neither with my daughter. It's that good.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
After considering a bunch of phones, my daughter just upgraded to a Note 10 Lite last month. It's by far the best phone for the money. The camera is excellent, not as good as a Pixel, but almost as good and the phone is one third the price of a Pixel. Everything else is exactly on par with the latest phones, at least for the features that we use. And the S-Pen is amazing. I won't buy a phone without a built-in stylus any more, and now neither with my daughter. It's that good.
Spen is amazing, and it's great your happy with your purchase.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge