is it worth trading iPhone 5 s for note 3

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Whats going on I needed help dicide ing if is a fair trade for a iphone 5s 16 g space gray for a note 3 white 32g let me know

Posted via Android Central App

asmallchild

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Whats going on I needed help dicide ing if is a fair trade for a iphone 5s 16 g space gray for a note 3 white 32g let me know

Without question, the iPhone 5s just feels like a toy next to the note 3

Can't imagine getting any work done on a 4" screen

Now if you use your phone more recreationally or prefer the simpler environment apple offers, it may be worth sticking with your current phone

Kettle

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Everything being equal, I would make that trade. It really depends on which phone you would rather have.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

sbr6ppc

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I made the switch in early December from the 5 to the note3. There's no way I would go back to Apple now. I'd make the switch just on screen size alone. Also, just a personal peeve of mind, but I can't stand the format of IOS7. Why didn't they just call it Android for i Phones?

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
If you love the 5s you won't like the Note 3 and if you love the Note 3 you won't like the 5s. I have both and the 5s seems like yesterday's phone but others would find the Note far to large and made of far too much plastic.

Bottom line, it is a good trade even up.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Based on what used phones sell for, it is an even trade if they are both in the same condition.

But only you can know whether or not you want to switch from iOS to Android and whether or not you would like a phablet as opposed to a regular sized phone.

Last edited:

oldhifi

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

I just sold my IPhone 5 and bought the Note 3, yes it is very well worth it..I really like the note 3 better and you can put your ITunes music on it..you will be happy..

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
These are trading relatively equally, if in similar condition. Whether or not you should is up to you. There are a number of iphone-or-note3 threads addressing this, with lots of comments from iphone users.

Good luck.

JordanHardey

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I made the switch from iPhone to note 3.. what a difference and you can do a million things more with the note 3... it's no comparison. Takes a week to get used to the change but it's worth it. I love the fact that I have a huge screen, interface looks 100x better, and you can do and operate everything on your note basically like a computer. It's a no brained IMO

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded both my s3 and my wife's iphone5 to note 3's. Due to us paying full non subsidy price for the phones, my wife was in no hurry to trade up her iphone. She'd used my razr and hated it and assumed all androids were the same but wanted that massive screen. Well, just over a year old, the iphone battery is shot and her power button is shot too. Last night, we bought 2 new notes and she loves hers. The battery life on my s3 was great but this thing is phenomenal. Right now my phone is at 10.5 hours unplugged with 2.5 hours of screen time and I sit at 38%

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded both my s3 and my wife's iphone5 to note 3's. Due to us paying full non subsidy price for the phones, my wife was in no hurry to trade up her iphone. She'd used my razr and hated it and assumed all androids were the same but wanted that massive screen. Well, not even a year old, the iphone battery is shot and her power button is shot too. Last night, we bought 2 new notes and she loves hers. The battery life on my s3 was great but this thing is phenomenal. Right now my phone is at 10.5 hours unplugged with 2.5 hours of screen time and I sit at 38%

If it is less than a year old, why not get it fixed under warranty?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
If it is less than a year old, why not get it fixed under warranty?

It is just over a year. Apologies. I wasn't thinking. It is a couple of months out of warranty. I'll go back and edit

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It is just over a year. Apologies. I wasn't thinking. It is a couple of months out of warranty. I'll go back and edit

If you have extended warranty then it should be covered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm