Is primary phone list missing a lot of options under user profile to choose from?

DanielLoreti

Sep 20, 2018
Visit site
Hello, I'm trying to select my primary phone under my profile, but I don't see any of the Samsung S20 and up series available to choose from?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this to the Site Feedback forum.

If you're talking about your Passport profile, I don't think that selection has been updated in forever. Maybe @Bla1ze can help.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I moved this to the Site Feedback forum.

If you're talking about your Passport profile, I don't think that selection has been updated in forever. Maybe @Bla1ze can help.

It hasn't been updated in forever but if you scroll to the bottom and choose "Other", you can add your own device. It makes a blank spot for people to fill in whatever phone they want.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It hasn't been updated in forever but if you scroll to the bottom and choose "Other", you can add your own device. It makes a blank spot for people to fill in whatever phone they want.

Ah, didn't know that! I think the other reason for me is that the Passport doesn't let me modify my profile any more since my username no longer meets the criteria -- something about having a space or period in it.