Is the s8 your only phone?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I get the new release galaxy when it comes out, the previous one I is my spare, and the one before, I give to someone less fortunate than I.
You're a good person. I commend you for that. The world is lacking people like you. I think that is the best post on this forum. So nice to hear such a good spirit

ihearlivepplz

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I have the s8+ but its secondary. My main phone is a BlackBerry Priv xD My previous secondary was an S6 Flat which I passed on to mother dearest. I also have a spare 5S for emergencies (I travel a lot so I have multiple phones that hold charge in addition to my power banks)

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
A lot of iPhone 7/+ for second phones. 🤔
Some like to partake in both the apple and android ecosystems. I was thinking about it just to experiment in the apple system but I think ill hold off. The new Note is something I'm definitely interested in

blaine07

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Some like to partake in both the apple and android ecosystems. I was thinking about it just to experiment in the apple system but I think ill hold off. The new Note is something I'm definitely interested in
Yeah other than s8+ everything else I have apple. MacBook Pro, Apple TV, half a dozen iPhones, iPad Pro, Watch etc. Apples continuity is nice for sure. Both ecosystems definitely have pros and cons. 👌

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
S8+ Primary phone

ZTE Zmax Pro - "House" phone on T-mobile Digits

LG G3 - 2nd backup - Freedompop SIM/Free service.

Doug Moffat

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Am told by a former Verizon representative that you can have a single sim phone but can receive calls from both a personal and business number. Further, told that Verizon will deny this vehemently.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
S8 and Iphone 7. 2 numbers. When I am using my Ip7 on my secondary number, I have 2 apps on my s8 that forward messages and notifications that I received a call from my S8. Too much of a pain to keep switching sims.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear