Is there a "Words with Friends" for Android?

Matty Cali

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Gotta try DroidWords! It's pretty good. Don't think they have the same network as WWF, but it's a pretty slick app. Been playing obsessively for the last 2 weeks. Really nice graphics and you can play your friends or the CPU (yay, no waiting!)

bevorules

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I have been seriously addicted to DroidWords for the last few days. You can add random opponents to a buddy list so that you can challenge them to more games later on. It also has player vs. computer. The only problem is that the notifications don't work too well on my non-Froyo Samsung Epic 4G.

RSwink

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I like WordFued, would love to have cross platform games. Or even make it work with facebook mobile and everybody could play.

Of course, I am always looking for more players, I use the same name as here. I don't always get right back as I have 2 jobs and a family, but I never let them go longer than 24 hours without warning people I am going to be out of contact for a BSA event.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Think I saw recently that words with friends is coming soon.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

There was something on the front page of AC saying the developers were making an Android version of WWF and it possibly being compatible with iPhone users. I hope it comes out soon!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny