is there any low level coding that can bypass screen lock in android phone?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

I've forgotten my pattern so my phone is locked, i'm trying to find a way to bypass the pattern in order to get my files and apps. I'm NOT interested in hard reset to unlock the phone, i already know how to do that and it's my very last resort.

My phone is a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact, with android 6 (Marshmallow). it has locked bootloader, locked pattern, usb debugging enabled. and i have all necessary proof of ownership (like invoice, etc) and google account credentials.

While searching for a solution, i've already tried the following:
1) google's "find my device". It doesn't work because i need to confirm usb debugging by pressing ok in a pop up window in the phone which it doesn't show due to the screen lock.
2) ADB commands. It doesn't work because again you need to confirm usb debugging in the phone, which i can't do because of the screen being locked.
3) Root phone. Not working because again you need to confirm usb debugging in the phone.
4) set up custom recovery (like TWRP). Not working because again you need to confirm usb debugging in the phone
5) Stock Recovery not working because my xperia phone doesn't have one!

I'm at my wits' end on what to do, and looking for anyone with advanced knowledge that may be able to bypass the screen lock either with some low level coding or any other way.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The only "fix" is to remember (or write down) the PIN, password or pattern. Not even a factory reset will reset everything - there's always Factory Reset Protection. If anyone could coe here to get a way to get into a phone without the PIN, password or pattern, they wouldn't be very secure, would they?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
We do not offer methods on how to defeat device security other than normal legitimate recovery methods. Unfortunately FindMyDevice may allow you to erase the device but not unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.