Is there any point in getting the NS4G now?

Even4steven

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My Evo was just upgraded to GB yesterday.
It is not even close to the NS4G in many ways
By getting the NS4G you are also getting the next one and the one after that- It is what the upgrade path does for you

Better specs sound good on paper

Newer OS and no bloat ware work better in the real world

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, I just ordered one two days ago. I like the Evo and all, but I hate having all the crapware draining my battery, which even replacing the launcher did not help much. Plus, I hate that HTC waited all this time to upgrade to gingerbread. lord knows how long it'll be before the Evo sees ICS

and i only paid like $330 for it new.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Well, I just ordered one two days ago. I like the Evo and all, but I hate having all the crapware draining my battery, which even replacing the launcher did not help much. Plus, I hate that HTC waited all this time to upgrade to gingerbread. lord knows how long it'll be before the Evo sees ICS

and i only paid like $330 for it new.

Good choice. Especially seeing that the EVO users are having issues with the Gingerbread update. I think the Nexus S 4G is the best phone out. I wouldn't trade it for anything I have seem thus far.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I was not considering getting the NS4G mainly because it was was released several months after the T-Mo version. However, seeing the phone specs and in person has me re-thinking that. Though my upgrade available isn't until September, I would consider getting this phone if no other phone has the specs to compare.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I know I am. My phone is still showing the update and it's moving so slowly.

The specs are impressive but the phone being six month olds doesn't really concern me that much

Tyndall

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It i great phone, can't imagine anyone being disappointed with it (signal issues have not really bothered me so far...yes I am in a 4G area, but usually just roll with 3G unless I need the extra headroom)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000