Is there any way to root Galaxy S4 sch i545 Lolipop 5. build LRX22C.I545VRUGOF1?

A

AC Question

Is there any way to root Galaxy S4 sch i545 Lolipop 5. build LRX22C.I545VRUGOF1

Has anyone come up with a way root my S4 phone. I think someone finally came up with a way to root the build GOC1 but not the build GOF1. I would need a simple way to do it as I don't know enough about how it works to do something complicated. It seems impossible but I am sure eventually someone will find a way. I want to get rid of all the Verizon bloatware and escape the tyranny !!!!! Help the phone is being held hostage....

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is there any way to root Galaxy S4 sch i545 Lolipop 5. build LRX22C.I545VRUGOF1

Has anyone come up with a way root my S4 phone. I think someone finally came up with a way to root the build GOC1 but not the build GOF1. I would need a simple way to do it as I don't know enough about how it works to do something complicated. It seems impossible but I am sure eventually someone will find a way. I want to get rid of all the Verizon bloatware and escape the tyranny !!!!! Help the phone is being held hostage....

Welcome to Android Central!

Give this thread a look and it should help you out.

[FULL TUTORIAL] How to Root OF1 | Verizon Samsung Galaxy S 4