Is this my best option?

the_EDJ

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love my Pixel C. It's just getting a bit long in the tooth. Is the Tab S6 really my best bet for a tablet replacement?

I use my tablet at home from the living room/kitchen to control media and play the occasional game. I travel for work, so I use it on the road to conduct business, doing research, responding to emails, and drawing over proposals.

I have Windows covered via two different laptop PCs. I just don't see a Chrome OS product as a viable option right now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are there any other recommendations that anyone can think of? Or is this pretty much it for the foreseeable future?

Fast-T

Nov 6, 2017
Visit site
If you want Android, the s6 is your best option.
If your focus is on getting work done and all Android apps are not so important, I'd go for a Surface.
I also heard Apple makes tablets, but not sure :)

Last edited by a moderator:

alodar101

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Keep in mind, if you focus just on getting what you need done, done, them any tablet will do. I have multiple surface devices, an iPad pro, a pixel slate and pixelbook, as well as the tab 4. All get the Job done. I used the surface for work and they Excel. But s surface for a pleasure device is expensive.

After 27 years in the tech industry, I'm ready for retirement. I've moved almost everything over to Samsung devices. They offer good quality at a decent price. I might not do any coding on the tabs, but I can comment to work, do my stuff, disconnect and do Netflix and sick with no worry. It's a good trade off Imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allirose