Is your Bixby Button remapping?

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Not once did anyone EVER "get hurt" with the Note 7.
Some of us still use TRUSTY 4-digit PIN over "volunteer your biometric data and let us scan your IRIS because your life depends on some hacker breaking into your phone and stealing your life savings, because as Maybellene says, you're worth it"
Wake up!

Yeah they recalled Note 7's and disabled the rest not to mention losing billions of dollars for no reason
You need to wake up

corvette72778

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah they recalled Note 7's and disabled the rest not to mention losing billions of dollars for no reason
You need to wake up

How sweet it is. Waking up to my Note 7 everyday. I wasn't duped into giving my Note back. There was a lot of myths, misinformation, and a lot fake news regarding the Note 7. Every phone maker for all models make defective units. And what I can say is this, IF it's not defective.....Then...It's not defective! 😃🕺👍🇺🇸

Attachments

• 80158.jpg
    80158.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 20

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
How sweet it is. Waking up to my Note 7 everyday. I wasn't duped into giving my Note back. There was a lot of myths, misinformation, and a lot fake news regarding the Note 7. Every phone maker for all models make defective units. And what I can say is this, IF it's not defective.....Then...It's not defective! ??????????????????????????????

I'm very happy for you !!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
How sweet it is. Waking up to my Note 7 everyday. I wasn't duped into giving my Note back. There was a lot of myths, misinformation, and a lot fake news regarding the Note 7. Every phone maker for all models make defective units. And what I can say is this, IF it's not defective.....Then...It's not defective! ??????????????????????????????

To each their own, and going into the debate of should-you-shouldn't-you is pointless now, but I do remind you that most home owner/renter's and car insurance policies are void if they find you kept a Note 7 after the recall. #justsayin