It's Live! - pvillecomp.com

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
You may (or may not :p ) have noticed I've been MIA the last few days. It came to my attention that dougpiston.com was going to go away at the end of the month, and I've been working with Doug to get things transferred to a new site so that we can continue to have a repository of essential tools for our beloved DInc's!

With that said, I am proud to unveil to you guys a sneak peak of PvilleComp | Droid Incredible Resource Site. Your new home for all essential DInc tools.

I'm still working on it and I will be adding things as I go along, but the fundamentals are there.

Please let me know your thoughts and/or what else you would like to see here - I have plenty of space and bandwidth to go around.

Also I would like to publicly thank Doug again for his contributions to the hacking community for this phone. He was the first person I know of who consolidated all this stuff and made it easy to get to. Life demands have dictated that he can no longer support the site, but if you see him around the forum, hit him with a thanks. He has done much to earn our Thanks and Respect.

I'll be updating various posts with new links throughout the next week or so.

Last edited:

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sneak Peak - pvillecomp.com

First,it looks awesome Stig! I'm always amazed how complete strangers offer their time and energy to help otherwise, were it not for a goofy avatar, complete strangers...and for free!

Big THANKS to you and Doug Piston for helping keep the Inc fully resourced!

And second...yeah I did notice you hadn't been around...figured you were underwater in a lead soundproofed bunker with no windows.

Reactions: PvilleComp