It's UP! Who pre-ordered?

azma4

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
this is the message i got today from tigerdirect Due to an unusually large response, we are temporarily out of stock on the item(s) listed below. Additional quantities are on order and we expect them soon. Your order will receive priority upon receipt in our warehouse and we expect to be able to ship your order very soon. We are very sorry for the delay and assure you that we are making every effort to speed your order to you. If you would like to cancel or substitute your item please give us a call at 1-800-800-8300.

You can track your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at our online order tracking center at TigerDirect.com - Home Page for shipping updates. Thanks again for shopping with us. We appreciate your business and will do everything possible to ensure your 100% satisfaction.

:mad:

URPREY

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I preordered one from a local Best Buy store. If anyone plans to do the same for a 16GB metallic grey version and runs into trouble, give them the SKU number 2823247. It should ring up as "G16 CLARK PRESELL", for some reason. Good luck!
Thanks! That worked and I got mine preordered at my local Best Buy.

tprevett

May 7, 2010
Visit site
i tried to pre-order mine at my local Best Buy and they are not taking pre-orders for it.:(:(

Lazy BB employee!

Tell them to read the internal employee news... It's in there! Guy in my best buy swore up and down that he couldn't take a pre-order, then I complained that they should have told the employees, so he looked at the news page and sure as sh*t it was there, with the 4 skus for the different model pre-orders.. I ordered a 32gb Grey.. or is it Gray?

davemex#AC

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I preordered the 32 GB grey model from Amazon.com with the hopes that it would ship a couple days early like someone else mentioned. Does anyone know if any of these sites have accessories for the tab out yet? I'd like to check them out but didn't see any on Amazon. I might just not have looked hard enough.

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered a 32GB version on Amazon on the 8th. Last night I received an automated email from Amazon telling me that I would receive my Tab on Monday the 20th :)

DaMaDo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered at amazon...I'm going on a 1 week cruise on the 18th so hopefully they ship it a day early...or it gets here saturday before I have to leave for the port!

Returned my Asus Transformer to BB for a full refund including shipping. I had WiFi issues with it and the screen sensitivity problem was a bit annoying too. Going to miss the microSD card tho =(

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered at amazon...I'm going on a 1 week cruise on the 18th so hopefully they ship it a day early...or it gets here saturday before I have to leave for the port!

Returned my Asus Transformer to BB for a full refund including shipping. I had WiFi issues with it and the screen sensitivity problem was a bit annoying too. Going to miss the microSD card tho =(

Gee, I don't know. I ordered mine with next-day shipping and the 20th would be the normal delivery date if it's shipped on Friday the 17th. But, we may get it earlier than Monday. I'm a big user of Amazon and they routinely deliver items faster than they state. Better keep your fingers crossed.

NHLou

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I received an email last night from Amazon and it said the estimated arrival date for the Tab 10.1 is 6/20. I ordered with one day shipping too. Hoping it arrives sooner.

ricosuave

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Doh, wish I read this thread before making my pre-order purchase on Amazon. Gotta love the no-tax deal - $599.99 out the door for the 32gb model with an additional $3.99 for 1-day shipping (for Amazon Prime members). It also says on my invoice that estimated delivery date is June 20th.

That's going to be the longest weekend ever. Paid the extra $3.99 in the hopes that they would ship early and it would be in my hands on the 17th. Hopefully that's still a possibility and Amazon is under-promising but will over-deliver.

Wooooot!

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
What is the return policy for Amazon? I want to buy this but may end up returning it when the 4G LTE version hits. It's 30 days, right? New in box or just like-new?

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
What is the return policy for Amazon? I want to buy this but may end up returning it when the 4G LTE version hits. It's 30 days, right? New in box or just like-new?

Couldn't you just cancel the order? Would save the hassle of having to give it back and getting your money back.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, guys. I just ordered mine from Amazon with free 2-day shipping. I just wanted to know the return policy because I will probably return this if I see the LTE version is coming out soon.

Last edited:

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I see you edited your original post. That is a good thing. Posting your real name with home address in a public forum is not a wise thing.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

sholzer

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
ordered mine from tiger direct. shipped yesterday, ups tracking says tomorrow (6/16) delivery!!!! ordered it on the 7th as soon as I saw it go up!! so excited!!!

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Here's Amazon's return policy - you'll likely have to have everything in pristine condition and have a good reason, otherwise they will charge you for the return shipping (this I know from experience).

Amazon.com Help: Electronics

Thanks, guys. I just ordered mine from Amazon with free 2-day shipping. I just wanted to know the return policy because I will probably return this if I see the LTE version is coming out soon.

Amazon is 30days, you pay for return shipping unless its defective.

I always thought they paid return shipping no matter what, found that out the hard way.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choll