"Jawcase" cases bout to go on sale.

DXDude

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
...Never heard of this company before but I just love the looks of it!

Its a camera mount, car dock, kickstand case, ID & SD card holder, they even made room for the extended battery! I don't think I've ever seen so many things put into a case before

(more images and videos on their face book site)
Jawcase - Product/Service - Founded: September 2010 | Facebook

I saw them on androidforums but their post got taken down because they wouldn't pay the admin to keep their thread up. Does anyone know if they have another thread anywhere? I'd love to see some more photos and reviews of it.

Last edited:

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I like it, hope it comes in different colors like like black/blue, red/black, black/white and so on...

DXDude

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
they made a post today that they'd be sellin em Monday the 7th.

I love the two tone look but they said it wasn't possible with low production numbers. I love the dark grey but I think it would look sick in red or orange. I may do some "pin striping" to the front of my case around the screen, that would look amazing!

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Two tone shouldn't be too hard to do it yourself, probably something I might end up doing. I'll wait and see how they are before ordering them.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Holy crap, that video is a GREAT marketing video. I hope they sell a bunch and I hope this takes off for more devices. I like how it holds micro SD cards and business cards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chibisaurus