JB for note 10.1 US

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The only issue I've run into so far is when I close the browser with the x it goes to a white page instead of closing the app.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

That's what it's supposed to do as you are just closing the page not the app itself

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
This new update totally messed up my Groove IP & GrooVe Forwarder setup. Now Groove Ip acts like it's making calls, but you can't hear anything but dead air nor does the number you called hear anything. I used to easily be able to make and receive calls using these apps before the update. I tried to uninstall and reinstall 2wice but I get the same thing.
Well, at least I know it wasn't just me. I tried it out again on my Asus Transformer TF300, and it worked fine there, but that's running 4.1.1, so maybe it got messed up by 4.1.2. Not only does it no longer work properly, it made my tablet freeze up so badly, I had to hold down the power button to force it to reboot. I uninstalled the app until they work out the bug.

geoffwhite18

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Well that is stupid. It used to close the app when I did that. Now it just goes to a white page. Re tar ded.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the long press to get to the exclamation point on the keyboard doesn't work anymore? Question mark works fine.

Last edited:

BgDM

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
OK, completely new to this whole Android system and I have not seen anything in this thread yet. So, what about the GT-N8010 wifi version of this? I have this one. Will this get OTA or do I have to do this update through Kies as you all have been doing?

Thanks in advance!

Rockdog97

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I had the same thing with mine and figured it was my computer because when I did the Kies update on my work computer it worked fine..

valeriejean1

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I know, but I was lazy and wanted a more simple and straightforward answer. lol
Since I have your attention now, maybe you can tell me what happened to my smiley faces on my keyboard since I upgraded to jelly bean?
.......Valerie

You're welcome...and remember, Google is your friend :p

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I notice now since the Jelly Bean Update, is that it takes the GN longer to turn off when shutting it off. Am I alone on this? Seems like my Galaxy S lll phone is the same after it got Jelly Bean also. Maybe just imagining things. lol.

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I notice now since the Jelly Bean Update, is that it takes the GN longer to turn off when shutting it off. Am I alone on this? Seems like my Galaxy S lll phone is the same after it got Jelly Bean also. Maybe just imagining things. lol.
It's not your imagination...it's something I've noticed too.

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I know, but I was lazy and wanted a more simple and straightforward answer. lol
Since I have your attention now, maybe you can tell me what happened to my smiley faces on my keyboard since I upgraded to jelly bean?
.......Valerie
Afraid I can't help since I use Hacker's Keyboard instead of the stock one. Hopefully someone else will chime in on this.

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Any news on the update? is the tablet still lag? I have thet nexus 10 but I love the idea of the spen and love the fact that you can take notes and highlight and what not but i did not like the fact that it lags. The nexus 10 is nice and great but i dont watch videos or play games on it i surf the web, check email. read books and magazines and school readings can someone give an update about the new stuff and if it still lags and gives you issues?

Thanks guys

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky