Jelly Bean on Triumph?(probably a stupid question)

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if there's a way to get jellybean on my Moto Triumph. I got the Nexus 7 and am loving jellybean. If so, I'd very much appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

If there is no way(not even a functional custom ROM of it) then that's ok, my phone still works, and I'm fine with that.

Thanks in advance!

lswim80

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
There is definitley some work on a custom rom. Also, there is a semi-functional version of ICS already avalible here. Take note that there are several things not working even on the ICS rom, including the camera and HDMI output.

Cheers!

Reactions: Kale Blossom

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Awww the camera is pretty important to me for work ;once I tried installing one of those roms and next day at work, boom needed the camera :-(

I'll stick it out but thanks for your reply!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

droidnutt1130

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I would love to see jellybean on the triumph.That would make my year.The phone has really been descent with a custom ROM running on it,really impressed.I'm not ready to let the triumph go so come on jellybean.

Richard46

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
That's weird because my friend has a Triumph and he says he got an update for ICS. He hasn't let anybody touch his phone though but from the look of his lock screen it looks legit. You should check for an update.

egsavage

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Are you serious? I'd like to hear more details if they really had ICS pushed to the Triumph. Or maybe they installed one of the ICS ports?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201