Jumping ship to the Galaxy S4...Early Upgrade

ca4oline

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
thank you, that's all very helpful. will they be able to tell whether or not a factory reset had been done? I of course don't really want to try that because i did that the first time around and it was a major pain customizing everything again. i will take your advice for sure. my apologies for the lack of capitalization/better punctuation in this post - i am posting from my lovely droid 4 and now apparently the shift and caps lock keys dont want to work on my slider keyboard. awesome.

TreeSpooner

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I also jumped ship from my razr maxx to the S4. Have had it 2+ weeks and I am very happy. One thing I used a lot and missed after switching is Motocast. But I found Zumocast app which is the same thing and works even better. Do not buy the S view case it is a waste of money. Get a good urethane back cover and a good screen protector from Spigen best I ever used easy to put on and it stays on it will be much better.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

I love Spigen's screen protectors! I previously was using their Ultra Clear protector, but just upgraded to their GLAS.t Nano Slim, which is made if tempered glass. A bit pricey at $34.99, but I'm glad I bought it. It's their thinnest model at only 0.15mm and it is truly fingerprint resistant. Easy install (I reinstalled it like 50 times with no issue because I wanted it perfect) and really makes the phone look naked. Definitely more of a splurge than a necessity, but I can't recommend it enough.

Zman1001

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I love Spigen's screen protectors! I previously was using their Ultra Clear protector, but just upgraded to their GLAS.t Nano Slim, which is made if tempered glass. A bit pricey at $34.99, but I'm glad I bought it. It's their thinnest model at only 0.15mm and it is truly fingerprint resistant. Easy install (I reinstalled it like 50 times with no issue because I wanted it perfect) and really makes the phone look naked. Definitely more of a splurge than a necessity, but I can't recommend it enough.

Does it take away from the brightness of the screen?

I have only used the crap screen protectors in the past on my DroidX, but after about a year with it on, I took it off and was amazed at hoe much it made the screen look worse. Ever since then, I have not put any screen protector on my phone, without issues, as I am not hard on phones. I have thought about the Nano from spigen, but was curious about how much it takes away from the actual screen, if any?

TreeSpooner

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Does it take away from the brightness of the screen?

I have only used the crap screen protectors in the past on my DroidX, but after about a year with it on, I took it off and was amazed at hoe much it made the screen look worse. Ever since then, I have not put any screen protector on my phone, without issues, as I am not hard on phones. I have thought about the Nano from spigen, but was curious about how much it takes away from the actual screen, if any?

It doesn't affect the brightness whatsoever. It's as if you have no screen protector at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe