Just curious... LG or Google Calendar?

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I'm missing something but other than the widget varieties what makes Digical better?

The darkness. I like dark themes. I seek them out. Digical really does it well and across the board (though you don't have to select that theme).

The widget I use is also great. It's full screen with the month at the top and today's appointments at the bottom (it's the second of my two homescreens). The combo makes it so I can view what's coming up today and also navigate around without even opening the calendar itself much of the time.

Screenshot_2015-10-23-14-14-28.jpg

Last edited:

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
The darkness. I like dark themes. I seek them out. Digical really does it well and across the board (though you don't have to select that theme).

The widget I use is also great. It's full screen with the month at the top and today's appointments at the bottom (it's the second of my two homescreens). The combo makes it so I can view what's coming up today and also navigate around without even opening the calendar itself much of the time.

View attachment 202791

You're right. The interface is great. With that widget is there any way to not show events in the past? The only thing I've noticed is that it doesn't seem to autocomplete my Exchange contact names when creating a meeting invite. If it doesn't do that then it's a dealbreaker for me. I know the internal LG calendar does autocomplete.

GeodudeFFP

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Long-time DigiCal+ user for all of the above reasons, etc.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 27447.jpg
    27447.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 40

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
You're right. The interface is great. With that widget is there any way to not show events in the past? The only thing I've noticed is that it doesn't seem to autocomplete my Exchange contact names when creating a meeting invite. If it doesn't do that then it's a dealbreaker for me. I know the internal LG calendar does autocomplete.

I don't think you can drop the past events of the day from the widget. They can be faded or otherwise altered in the calendar itself, so maybe there's a way I haven't noticed in the widget.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you can drop the past events of the day from the widget. They can be faded or otherwise altered in the calendar itself, so maybe there's a way I haven't noticed in the widget.

I found it in the calendar itself but no setting for the widget. I am surprised at not autocompleting names in the Exchange calendar though. That seems like pretty basic functionality to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali