Just for the Record...

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
...this week officially sucks. just dropped my phone. haven't taken the case off yet... screen is okay, but everybody please pray or send good vibes. will report back when I've started breathing again. 2.5-3' drop onto carpet but I heard it contact with metal and it was at the side of surge protector. all bets are off.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
...this week officially sucks. just dropped my phone. haven't taken the case off yet... screen is okay, but everybody please pray or send good vibes. will report back when I've started breathing again. 2.5-3' drop onto carpet but I heard it contact with metal and it was at the side of surge protector. all bets are off.

Your poor pupper, and now this?!?!? You are having a rough week.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Your poor pupper, and now this?!?!? You are having a rough week.

I am having a rough week, my puppy's is rougher, but my phone is okay!!! I am breathing again. somehow missed the charging stand when I put the phone down... got lucky this time. first time I've ever done that.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
LOL, I meant it as reassurance that the phone itself should be A-OK in terms of function if it could survive that plunge as well!:p

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I am having a rough week, my puppy's is rougher, but my phone is okay!!! I am breathing again. somehow missed the charging stand when I put the phone down... got lucky this time. first time I've ever done that.

Glad to hear all is well. That was a close one.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site

I'm pushing my phone around in a wheelchair.
You just never know.

Glad everything is alright

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I did and it hurt. I would have cried and cursed a storm if my glass broke, but $29 to fix so not the end of the world.

Wish they would've used a otterbox to compare it to the iphone. Looks like our phones are weighted differently since it kept wanting to glide in different directions