Just got April 2018 patch

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Kind of shocked that I got the April patch(b393) and it's still April. Just got the March patch a few days ago.

zman_11

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I got the patch this morning and after the reboot navigation buttons disappeared. I saw that someone else in XDA had the same issue. He had reset his phone two times and said that even after doing that it still happened after rebooting again.

Anyone else having this issue?

wcavaliere88

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I got the patch this morning and after the reboot navigation buttons disappeared. I saw that someone else in XDA had the same issue. He had reset his phone two times and said that even after doing that it still happened after rebooting again.

Anyone else having this issue?

Prob not it but figure no harm in mentioning. Try swiping up from the bottom of the screen. EMUI 8 has a feature where you can hide the navagation bar. I know the Honor 8 has not received the update but maybe they threw this in the update.

laytoncy

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I just received the April security patch as well. This is pretty amazing to me that as of now my Honor 8 has the latest security patch available. How many other phones can say that? This is the most current security patch right?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I just received the April security patch as well. This is pretty amazing to me that as of now my Honor 8 has the latest security patch available. How many other phones can say that? This is the most current security patch right?
It is not the latest but still impressive nonetheless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers