Just got one and some questions

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
So far I have liked everything about it. But as I have used it more the screen seems to be acting funny. When I am scrolling on a page or something it will randomly jump down the page. It seems to be having problems registering when I tap the screen at times. Has anyone else been having any of these problems?

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
also when typing on the virtual keyboard it will double tap letters a lot of the time. so words will look like "tthhis" instead of "this"

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
also when typing on the virtual keyboard it will double tap letters a lot of the time. so words will look like "tthhis" instead of "this"

The result of using a virtual keyboard. Its NEVER the most accurate when using any touchscreen phone. Thats why this phone is huge is because it has a side out keyboard to cut back on the typing errors. Give it sometime my friend. Its only the first day. You'll get the hang of it eventually, just be patient :)

And as far as the tapping issues, try adjusting your sensitivity levels and see if that doesn't help register your screen taps a little better.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
yea, i'd check your settings mine doesn't seem to do that, especially the double tapping.

is this your first touch screen phone? there is a learning curve to using a soft keyboard, but coming from a storm, i can fly on this keyboard, even in portrait mode. the auto correct is SO much better than blackberry's. i rarely have to look to see if it chose the right word for me.

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
3rd touchscreen. came from the storm and a samsung schi760 before that. Ill try the settings and see how that helps. Thanks guys

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC