Just Placed my Order for Xperia Z2

gunzkevin

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, just placed my order for a White Xperia Z2 D6503 ! This one will come with the standard headphones, and the Sony Charging Dock.

Checked off expedited shipping for an extra $9.99 (why not?) so it should arrive Friday.
I also ordered a Nilkin tempered glass screen protector, and a 32gb Micro SD card from amazon that will arive Thursday (Student Prime woot woot!)

Arriving sometime is a metal bumper case shipping from China. Said 5-10 business days, but then it said 21-30 days, so it looks like I will just have to be extra careful until it arrives.

Xperia Z2: $708.99 shipped
Nilkin Screen Protector: $17.80 shipped
Sandisk 32gb UHs-1: $23.00 shipped
Metal Bumper Case: $7.18 shipped

Received $30 gift card for opening an Amazon Credit Card

Total: $726.97

Can't wait for the phone to arrive! I will be switching from Verizon to T Mobile once I receive the phone. Unlimited data come back to me you sweet mistress!

Will post some pictures of the device, along with my thoughts and pictures taken with the device.

Links to Purchases:

Unlocked Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 in Black, White and Purple, 16GB Xperia Z2

Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDHC UHS-I High Speed Class 10 Card (New Version) with Komputerbay SDXC USB Reader: Computers & Accessories MicroSD Card

Amazon.com: Nillkin 9H Hardness Anti-Explosion Glass Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Z2 L50 L50W: Cell Phones & Accessories Screen Protector

Amazon.com: EK Newest Luxury Ultra Thin Slim Premium Aircraft Grade Aluminum Metal Bumper Cover Frame Case Blade with Aluminum Button for Sony Xperia Z2 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories Case

gunzkevin

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Just got the phone today. Switched over to T-Mobile.

It's a amazing! The screen has such great viewing angles, it looks like it's one of those display models with a paper screen because it doesn't change when moving the phone!
The colors are crisp, nice and bright, and the colors aren't over saturated.

The speakers are amazing as well. Nice and loud, and not muffled by your hands at all. They are loud, but they are clear still. Great quality.

My only issue with the phone so far has been my inability to put on screen protectors. A huge bubble on the front and a few little ones on the back.

The screen protector are still clear with the screen on, but noticeable when off. Oh well. 9 bucks ain't too bad to try again.

Overall so happy, everything I expected and more.
Can't wait for daylight so I can snap some pics with it

thatdennis

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Just got the phone today. Switched over to T-Mobile.

It's a amazing! The screen has such great viewing angles, it looks like it's one of those display models with a paper screen because it doesn't change when moving the phone!
The colors are crisp, nice and bright, and the colors aren't over saturated.

The speakers are amazing as well. Nice and loud, and not muffled by your hands at all. They are loud, but they are clear still. Great quality.

My only issue with the phone so far has been my inability to put on screen protectors. A huge bubble on the front and a few little ones on the back.

The screen protector are still clear with the screen on, but noticeable when off. Oh well. 9 bucks ain't too bad to try again.

Overall so happy, everything I expected and more.
Can't wait for daylight so I can snap some pics with it

Yep great you liked it! It is a great phone indeed. Just to increase your satisfaction, buy a magnetic dock charger for easier charging. Also if you want buy the smartband too, it's a great tracker.

Go to YouTube to see foolproof ways to install the screen protectors, I saw one guy do it seamlessly, worth a look.

Sent from my Xperia Z2

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on your Z2 I also have it in white which looks stunning :)

I won't repeat myself on my views as I have a few threads expressing them lol

I received a free tempered 9H screen protector which I wasn't going to bother with as I though it may bubble. However so easy to install and not one in sight.

The Camera is great there is a thread I created showing some pics taken with the Z2.

Again enjoy what is a great smartphone :)

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol