Just Scored on a Early VZW Galaxy Nexus! 12/15 IS ON!

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I just placed my order over the phone. I called to see if I could get the $100 credit put on my account so I could get a GN tomorrow. Sadly I did not qualify according to the rep, but she did offer me the NE2 plus a $50 credit. She then asked if I wanted to order it. (Do bears crap in the woods?)
She placed my order and processed 2 day free shipping, I am getting it on Monday.

optimus

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I just placed my order over the phone. I called to see if I could get the $100 credit put on my account so I could get a GN tomorrow. Sadly I did not qualify according to the rep, but she did offer me the NE2 plus a $50 credit. She then asked if I wanted to order it. (Do bears crap in the woods?)
She placed my order and processed 2 day free shipping, I am getting it on Monday.

So there taking orders already..?

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
How do you like the case you bought? That is the same style that I currently use for my droid charge and was wondering what to use with my gnex.

optimus

May 18, 2010
Visit site
How do you like the case you bought? That is the same style that I currently use for my droid charge and was wondering what to use with my gnex.

I was planning on using my phone without an case.. but the seidio holsters are not available yet..

But the thinness feel is still there with this case, and a sense of protection..

I'm not mad about one bit..

Solid case..

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Went to a corporate store tonight hoping to get a case. Dumb ass salesperson was playing a game on his ipad and said they didn't have any gnex in the store yet. BS! Just be honest with me and tell me you can't sell case yet. Lazy bastard won't get my business tomorrow!

optimus

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Went to a corporate store tonight hoping to get a case. Dumb ass salesperson was playing a game on his ipad and said they didn't have any gnex in the store yet. BS! Just be honest with me and tell me you can't sell case yet. Lazy bastard won't get my business tomorrow!

I wouldve spoke to a manager.. They told me that over the phone.."we are not allowed to sell any accessories until tomorrow"

I went into the store 10min later.. and said can i get a case for my nexus..

2min later I was checking out at the register..

It's all who you speak to..

rsantos97

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Did they have the extended battery?

I got to play with one tonight and it was super smooth. The phone does look freaking huge though, but the screen is sweet. I put it in my pocket to test out pocketability and it was good due to its thinness.

optimus

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Did they have the extended battery?

I got to play with one tonight and it was super smooth. The phone does look freaking huge though, but the screen is sweet. I put it in my pocket to test out pocketability and it was good due to its thinness.

No extended battery at my corp store..

Could be different at others though..

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I am just waiting on my confirmation text.

Hopefully my phone was actually connected to a person and I wasn't just hearing voices again.:-\

Apparently I was talking to the voices. I called yesterday morning to ask about my confirmation email and the guy I spoke to said that they send those out around noon. I waited until about 4 and called back, the person that I talked to said that the CSR I spoke to on Wednesday night never placed the order. So I verified that I qualified for the 3G-4G promo and went to the store after that and bought it in person. I ended up fighting with the manager about the promo and having to call the 1-800 number while at the store to work out the discount on my bill.
This purchase was a fiasco and highlighted the ty customer service (on the store manager's part) and lack of communication that we have all come to know and loathe.

Anyway, I have the phone prior to Monday and only paid 149 for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab07