Keyboard Case / screen scratching

evotz

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm considering getting a case with a keyboard for my Fire HD 10, however I'm a little worried about the keyboard scratching the screen. Are there any case/keyboard combinations that are better than others in regards to this?

I'm thinking I probably won't keep the Fire in the case all the time. Manually I'm looking for something that might be a little easier to take with me when I have to travel. Having a keyboard available might allow it to be used more as a pseudo-laptop, When I'm at home, I won't have a real need for the keyboard.

ras47

Mar 21, 2021
Visit site
Consider adding a screen protector because those keyboard marks are inevitable with most tablets. Zagg soft screen protectors (if they make em for the Kindle) or a tempered glass protector would suit your situation.

Right outside my local Apple Store there is a Zagg kiosk. When I got my iPad Air 2 I stopped there upon leaving and had them add the entire wrap - screen and body - for extreme protection. I still use a case with a cover but the added protection against wear and scuffs is nice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter