Kudos N4

sirannon

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I've had this phone for a few months now and have to say I'm really impressed. It really is a superb phone.
Previously I had a Galaxy S2 on an O2 contract and when it came to an end I looked at various options. Galaxy S4, HTC One, Sony Xperia. But all looked over priced and hyped to hell. I asked myself what do I really want from my phone, camera? Games? Superspeed? Then the more I thought the more the answer came to me. I like my phone to be up to date. The main thing that annoyed me about my old S2 was having to root and manually update Android with every update. Yes I could have waited but Samsung were so bloody slow I just didn't have the patience .
So I bit the bullet and ordered my N4 directly from play. I was given a four day delivery so looked into the various Provider options. As my son and wife are already with Tesco I found that they were unmatched with their family perks option for ?7.50 a month (500 mins 500 data 5000 texts) .
As I said, it's been a few months now but I wouldn't change a thing. This phone is simply brilliant. I can't recommend it to my friends highly enough

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tellu