Question Labeling a photo

romeroom

Aug 24, 2023
Visit site
I have a Motorola Edge 2022 phone.

I'm looking for an app that does the following: After I take a picture it immediately (or through simple push of a button) I can give the picture a name and save.

For my own cataloging, I want to go around take a picture of my staff and instantly title or label the picture with their name. I know is possible by going to the photos, on my phone, opening the photo, edit, find the text insert function, then type the name. That just feels too much work. There's gotta be an app for what I'm looking for.

Thank you!!!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I doubt there's an app that does that, tbh. You can do it with 'stock' options with a few extra steps (not sure if the 'steps' are the same on a Motorola; I have a Samsung phone but it should be something fairly similar). After taking the picture, go to the image (depending on your camera settings this may pop up right after taking it or you may have to tap the preview), then open the menu on the image (three dots). There you can go to Details, and finally, EDIT on the file name.

I believe there's a way to do this programmatically with tools like Tasker, but these aren't 'easy' to program (but you could tell it something like 'when a new picture is taken, send me a text/pop up to send a title, and then change the filename to that').

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174