latest ICS UCLF5 leak

clippy83

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
seems like a very stable build love the battety life way better than the last leak. I dont use gps so not sure bout mine. So happy i got ics on my skyrocket got tired of waiting on att and samsung.

scmagee

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
thanks guys, I'm still not sure if it is a problem with my phone or with this leak (or with this leak on my phone) The GPS on 2.3.6 GB seems to be working fine. But I should be getting an exchange unit on monday and will have an opportunity to test it...

I am still having problems with the GPS using this leak. On GB no problems at all. With ICS, I frequently have to shutdown and re-power to solve the problem. Just re-booting does not do it. So, IMHO, something is up. It could be hardware level related. I got my SR on the first day that it was sold. For what it is worth. I hope that they fix this and also the VPN bug that I mentioned in an earlier post. Let us know what happens with the exchange unit. Btw, did you have to flash back to stock to get the exchange or did they not notice ICS?

Reactions: dalvik

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I am still having problems with the GPS using this leak. On GB no problems at all. With ICS, I frequently have to shutdown and re-power to solve the problem. Just re-booting does not do it. So, IMHO, something is up. It could be hardware level related. I got my SR on the first day that it was sold. For what it is worth. I hope that they fix this and also the VPN bug that I mentioned in an earlier post. Let us know what happens with the exchange unit. Btw, did you have to flash back to stock to get the exchange or did they not notice ICS?
Yes I had to flash to stock using the sammobile tar file (doesn't trigger the flash count) my exchange device is arriving tomorrow though. But I think I made a rush desicion by requesting the exchange. I now know for sure there is nothing wrong with my device the GPS works perfectly fine on GB. Which leads me to the conclusion that the problem is with the ICS leak radio, I had this issue on all three leaks so apparently this is a recurring bug. Too bad, will have to stick to GB until the official ICS update (if there will be one at all)

soloz2

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I cannot upgrade to the official release through kies or OTA. Do I have to go back to a stock rom to upgrade?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Aceroller

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I cannot upgrade to the official release through kies or OTA. Do I have to go back to a stock rom to upgrade?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I went back to GB stock and then upgraded through Kies. However, I just flashed back to this leaked version (UCLF5) because I found it a little more stable and better on the battery than the official (UCLF6).