LATEST RELEASE NEWS: August?

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait for this phone's information to be released just to end rampant speculation. Verizon is in bed with Apple so they're delaying the phone? Really?

All I am saying is look at their android lineup since they got an iphone. Then look at the rest of the carriers android lineup. That is all. It is simple to see what is going on.

neowarcloud

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
you do realize that the would rather have larger launches to Android phones because they typically cost less than apple products and it would leave them in overall better position.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
you do realize that the would rather have larger launches to Android phones because they typically cost less than apple products and it would leave them in overall better position.

How are they cheaper? Iphones are 199 LTE phones are 249+. Not to mention they don't need much advertising for the iphone since they practically sell themselves.

enchinga

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
just because they're selling them for more doesn't necessarily mean that they are more expensive to produce. They are a company trying to turn a profit, since one phone has more features they'll sell it for more. Although i do agree with the logic behind your thought, it may not necessarily be the case.

terrapin01

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
How are they cheaper? Iphones are 199 LTE phones are 249+. Not to mention they don't need much advertising for the iphone since they practically sell themselves.

The 16 GB iphone is $650 and the 32 GB version is $750. Try to find a one year old Android model that has an MSRP anywhere near that price. You won't.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
The 16 GB iphone is $650 and the 32 GB version is $750. Try to find a one year old Android model that has an MSRP anywhere near that price. You won't.

I was talking on contract price. Apple products are all overpriced I mean that is clear if you didn't know that then come out from under your wrong. Also the TB and charge MSRP at best buy is $750 Plus those have much more memory and can be expanded with memory cards.

Iceman0803

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Wow I didn't know there was an actual day set for the release now. Hopefully it pans out.

Sent from my Droid X running CM4DX

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe