Latest Roms

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I installed the PWGB rom and this is the only problem I have with it so far, that the puzzle lock doesn't come up for phone calls. It does show up as puzzle for unlocking the screen, but I use pattern unlock anyways. I really want the puzzle unlock because the one that comes up (you pull the red or green dot from the side of the screen towards the center and there's a reply with message bar that slides up from the bottom, dunno what it's called) doesn't let you silence the ringer without kicking it straight to voicemail, aka 'ignore'

Try the volume down key... it works for me.

domenci

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Try the volume down key... it works for me.
So I finally had chance to try this, but still miss the puzzle unlock and I'll tell you why- pushing the volume key mutes it, sure, but you can't escape the incoming call screen unless you accept or reject the call. With the puzzle unlock you can ignore the call and get on with whatever you were doing.

Nsx93

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Hows the battery life on the pwgb? Im on the super clean 2.9, froyo. Battery is not as good as I want. Even with the bright adjust to nearly dark. Just from browsing the web, no app in background, it still seems to drain. looking for something with better battery life. So far I like the sc2.9 with froyo, a lot faster then eclair on superclean.