Latest UAG Note 7 cases only have the one mic hole on the top. About Time !

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The latest UAG cases have been corrected to only include the single microphone hole in the top. ;)

Just incase anyone has OCD like myself and did not like that flubbed up extra hole on the original UAG cases. :-\

uag1.jpg

Last edited:

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
maybe i ask where you got yours with single hole?

the one i got from Amazon has 2, and its my 3 time buying it and returning it. same thing.

From Amazon a couple of weeks back when they were on sale for $19.99
Amazon has been out of stock on the ICE version for a while and now I see them back in stock as of today.
Might be a good time to order the ICE version. I want to get the solid black one also but I'm sure Amazon is still shipping the 2 hole model of the black.

stellarprint1

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
that is what i did, last week. ICE color.

same 2 holes. guest i got unlucky and they send me the old version.

its going back anyway.

why can they just put up a REVISED version on sale already.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
UAG won't even admit that they have the revised version. :(

It's a crap shoot. :p You can try Verizon Authorized Retailers (not corporate stores) as most of them sell the UAG cases. At least in the store you can open the package and look before you buy.

Last edited:

stellarprint1

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
theres an extra mic hole on top thats it.
its unnecessary, UAG rushed case out and thought they can cover all bases with this design.
But, ALL note 7 are the same world wide. the mic placement are at the same place.
The extra mic hole just useless.
The fact that UAG denying any mistake is understandable, because is better to be safe then a RECALL. ~_*

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Official response form UAG regarding the new Note 7 case with only one mic hole on the top:

Thanks for reaching out to Urban Armor Gear Support Team! We sincerely apologize for the late reply, we have been overwhelmed with orders.

To confirm, we only have one version of the Galaxy Note 7 case (has two holes at the top). The purpose of the second hole is to have the case compatible with the international (Asia) version of the Galaxy Note 7. Be advised, we have no immediate plans to redesign the Galaxy Note 7 case.

We appreciate the continued support.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Joshua | Customer Support Team | www.UrbanArmorGear.com

stellarprint1

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
yup. that's the exact same email i got from them too, word by word. From Joshua.
Unless one of my Note 7 is stocked from some where else, because i bought it at retail in China. AND it has SAME mic placement on top.
What does that mean. UAG excuses?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I'll sell the Brand New one hole case for $20. shipped if anyone wants? I got rid of the Note 7.

Is there a place to sell stuff somewhere here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder