Launcher

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Default launcher feels limited (Need folders in app drawer). Expected multiple home screens like Galaxy ZF with Android 14 but no luck. Tried Hyperion launcher yesterday but it isn't good when unfolded. And finally Nova looks decent. When is Nova version 8 that supports foldables available? Which launcher are you guys sporting?

Reactions: Chex313

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't think Nova has any plans as of yet to support foldables. They have been quite adamant in making that statement in the past.

Having said that, I do use Nova and find that a different one isn't needed on the pixel fold as much as it was on the ZF. One of the biggest reasons it was needed on the ZF was because of the screen real estate of that small assed front screen on the Samsung. You just couldn't fit that much on it at all.

todbanner

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I just installed TotalLauncher yesterday. It's a bit messy at the moment, but I was very excited with the potential of the launcher after watching some YouTube tutorials. Now I just need some inspiration.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't think Nova has any plans as of yet to support foldables. They have been quite adamant in making that statement in the past.

Having said that, I do use Nova and find that a different one isn't needed on the pixel fold as much as it was on the ZF. One of the biggest reasons it was needed on the ZF was because of the screen real estate of that small assed front screen on the Samsung. You just couldn't fit that much on it at all.
Do Nova even have plans to support Nova? The last stable update was over 12,000 years ago and ran on a cave wall.

• Haha

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Do Nova even have plans to support Nova? The last stable update was over 12,000 years ago and ran on a cave wall.
Sorry.. your post makes no sense at all. Last update to Nova was July 2023. Their beta channel is extremely stable. No one I know even runs their, as you put it, stable version. So yes they support it.

Last edited:

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Sorry.. your post makes no sense at all. Last update to Nova was July 2023. Their beta channel is extremely stable. No one I know even runs their, as you put it, stable version. So yes they support it.
Wow! and you can get that from the play store? you know, where normal people go to install apps.

The beta channel isn't the stable channel. And people should not be expected to sideload APKs from Discord servers to run an app.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Do what you want. Run what you want. I'm done with this ignorant conversation. Go argue with someone else that cares