Launchers

Stone Cold RN

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I really do like the stock launcher, but I bit the bullet and spent the money for the Nova Prime launcher. I like it alot except for names lacking on the widget names.

PossumPete

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
GL used to let you replace the folder icon/image with your own icon/image. I really miss that in the latest GL. Does Nova or Apex offer that?

tperry

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
GL used to let you replace the folder icon/image with your own icon/image. I really miss that in the latest GL. Does Nova or Apex offer that?

I know Nova Prime does. Let me change my launcher back to Apex Pro and check and I'll update the post.
Apex Pro will also.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Reactions: PossumPete

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I really do like the stock launcher, but I bit the bullet and spent the money for the Nova Prime launcher. I like it alot except for names lacking on the widget names.

Go into nova settings, desktop, and make sure the box is checked next to label icons.
PS. If you have to many rows in your grid you will loose labels under icons. Just adjust your grid around a little in your nova settings, desktop until you get it to work with icon labels.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I used go launcher for a while but eventually uninstalled it... thinking about giving Nova a shot though

The best thing about Nova, or any of the launchers imho, is the ability to change the grid. You can get way more icons on the home screen without it looking messy. Nova is very slick.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myicc