Leaked Image Suggests Sep 5?

MrEsy

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
There's a lot of commotion about the verizon htc one on twitter thanks to this leaked image.

Verizon HTC One Gets Pictured Ahead Of Its Release | Cult of Android

The image is suggesting a September 5 release, which is consistent with Verizon's Thursday phone releases.

If this is indeed true, will you be waiting? We'll have to wait for an official word, but I fear this may be the day since it's technically still is during summer. By that point there will probably be some significant info on the next wave of phones, so I guess I'll just wait it out.

rookie83

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
This is Bull@#$% if this doesn't come out till Sept 5th as suggested that would be after labor day Sorry but here in New Jersey Summer ends Labor Day the beaches stop charging fees the malls start decorating for Christmas. So in NJ this would be a fall release!!!!!

Army21

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Its not a leaked anything its a photoshop of a standard photo from HTC. Look at the new red HTC one image. Same images, same time, same everything just 4G lte was photoshopped in. People just messing with the folks that are waiting. I guess we will see.

DestinedtoGame

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
It's not something to believe at all. That temp at that time of the day in Chicago is not accurate. The concert mentioned just barely happened. So let's look at the whole image not just the date.

Beware the power of the scout's code.