LED Notification Control App?

crash davis

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of an app where I can control the LED notifications based on the time of day? I'm looking for something that allows me to turn off LED notifications at night. I use Missed Call and I've seen Bedside, but neither seem to allow LED control based on time of day. Thanks.

ebruot

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
If you are wanting to turn it off for when it's docked and being used for an alarm clock at night, LEDs Hack will turn off all the leds when you place it in the dock and re-enable them when you un-dock. But the only time based option is for it to auto-start after 8pm, so i don't know if that would help you or not.

MikeB

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
+1 for LEDs Hack. Its by the developer of Bedside. I use all of the apps you mentioned! Love Bedside and MissedCall ...

FYI .. you must be rooted for LEDs Hack.

azkevman

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I am also looking for a time-based LED control app....figured I would bump this thread to see if anyone has any new ideas...

I don't want to use airplane mode, because I would like to be able to receive calls at night, but I dont want the LED to flash all night from an email or what not.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
+1 for LEDs Hack. Its by the developer of Bedside. I use all of the apps you mentioned! Love Bedside and MissedCall ...

FYI .. you must be rooted for LEDs Hack.

As you said it looks like this is root and Droid only. Anything like this for the Evo?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly