LG G3 Cases

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
What's the story of your signature? Is one your mobile speed and one your home internet speed? Do you still get those speeds? Did you test like ten times or just post your high scores?
Off-Topic but generally I get +/- 30Mbps on Sprint here. Just ran a test 11:36am local time:

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Off-Topic but generally I get +/- 30Mbps on Sprint here. Just ran a test 11:36am local time:
Nice. People love to brag about overall network speeds, but really all that matters is the speed where you live, work, and play. I get 35+ at work and 30+ at home on AT&T.

Peckiro

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
The Spigen Slim Armor are great inexpensive cases that don't make the phone so large that it feels like a brick in your pocket. Decent protection and easy on the eyes.

sparker04

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I probably won't upgrade to the LG G3 but at the time I was considering it when I started the thread and I always get overly excited about the accessories haha. I came across this article that suggests 10 LG G3 cases though so thought you guys would find it useful :)

10 LG G3 case offerings

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I sure hope the Verizon version is 3gb of RAM and 32gb of storage if not I will not be purchasing it......even though my new Nillkin G3 case and glass screen protector are already sitting here on my desk LOL!

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Nope, not a huge fan of any cases with "windows". Granted the circle is smaller than the Samsung version but it seems to defeat the purpose of having a "flip cover".
I kind of like this one (real leather, no window....available in most basic colors.