LG G4 Boot loop and Rogers Replacement Problems, can I please get some help?

A

AC Question

LG G4 Boot loop and Rogers Replacement Problems

Has anyone had success with Rogers replacing their LG G4 with the boot loop issue?

Mine went in for repair, came back two weeks later with the same problem - all they did was reload the firmware.

Now that it's a known issue, I expected replacement to be easier.

I called the LG customer support line and was told that they only replace phones which have been repaired three times - which seems like an odd policy.

Just called Rogers support again and they told me to take it in to the store for repair again. This is ridiculous for a known hardware issue.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: LG G4 Boot loop and Rogers Replacement Problems

Has anyone had success with Rogers replacing their LG G4 with the boot loop issue?

Mine went in for repair, came back two weeks later with the same problem - all they did was reload the firmware.

Now that it's a known issue, I expected replacement to be easier.

I called the LG customer support line and was told that they only replace phones which have been repaired three times - which seems like an odd policy.

Just called Rogers support again and they told me to take it in to the store for repair again. This is ridiculous for a known hardware issue.

Sorry to hear about this. Bring it back and demand expedited service and a loaner phone if needed. I'd also call customer service and ask for a credit (a month of charges for example) to my account for as partial compensation for the inconvenience. Good luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hbjhvbvhgv hgm