LG G5 Needs

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I need the G5 to be loved by all the sheep of the world... I want to be able to buy a case for my model in my local electronics store. I want to be seen with a model that everyone knows and don't have to ask "hey is that er a iPhone or a Samsung"... I'm embarrassed but I even do sorta like the inaccurate AMOLED screens too.

I say all the above tongue in cheek but I've been with LG for a long time... Nexus 4 to G3 to G4. Is it time to mix it up?

I chose LG because they make good phones. I wish LG would just figure out what it takes to be THE sexy phone. Getting the sheep is power as much as I hate to say it. Just ask Palm Pre , BlackBerry, or windows. Doesn't matter about specs or true ability... The game is won when you figure out the magic ingredient to appeal to the masses.

Maybe they need to just market the heck out of a feature that all phones have but can convince the sheep otherwise. Eg. " OK Google" ... (Didn't you know that only iPhone as Siri?). Or Hangouts... (Didn't you know that only iPhone has Facetime and I messaging)?

Currently using LG G4 and Pebble Time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware