LG g7 super shieldz screen protector. B07DNJGC5F Amazon.

Koi102465

Jun 12, 2018
Visit site
This screen protector is tough, love the feel of it, wish it had full glue, and there seems to be a rainbow effect in the middle of the screen, it's not distracting though. Overall I would recommend. It was easy to install, even though I screwed up the first one, glad this was a 2 pack. Second one went on great. So I did a little impromptu durability test and filmed it. https://youtu.be/qc9Y-4Smtmc, I was impressed. This screen protector is far better than the 40 dollar one I had on previously. I have the spigen neo hybrid case and it fits perfectly, no edge lifting at all.

Last edited:

Koi102465

Jun 12, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, I'll try that one next. I like this one but I'm seeing some other issues, there is a darker tint to the screen and it has cut down on my viewing angles along with it being harder to see in sunlight. I jumped the gun on my review, lesson learned. Thanks again.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, I'll try that one next. I like this one but I'm seeing some other issues, there is a darker tint to the screen and it has cut down on my viewing angles along with it being harder to see in sunlight. I jumped the gun on my review, lesson learned. Thanks again.
No problem. At least you have gave us some insight about SuperShield. If any glass isn't full glue I don't bother, mind as well use wet plastic version. I'm using Gpel version right now, I got three other brands as backup ;). Gosh I love it when my OCD kick in.

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I bought the LG G7 ThinQ Screen Protector Glass, GPEL [2-Pack] for 15 bucks and it's pretty good. Full glue, and the screen didn't get lifted by my case like the first screen I got. Both screens I used had some bubbles but they haven't affected screen visibility. The only downside I've found is that the screen protectors have a black border, and the border does cut a tiny bit of edge visibility, but that hasn't been a huge deal. I'm going to mention it to the seller though.

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I just got the gpel and noticed the same thing about it cutting off a small part of the screen. that being said, it an extremely small part on the left boarder. I have some bubbles, but im hoping they will go away in the next 24 to 48 hours.