benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Anyone here plan on getting one? ATT is running a $10 a month for 30 months, but only when adding a line. Going to try and see if I can get it for that price even if I don't add a line. Very intrigued by that device.

SteelSteve

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
I've looked / thought about it. I want to see battery life using that second screen. Also need to wait and see if T-Mobile carries it.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone here plan on getting one? ATT is running a $10 a month for 30 months, but only when adding a line. Going to try and see if I can get it for that price even if I don't add a line. Very intrigued by that device.

No way you are getting it at that price w/o adding a line, plain and simple.

uw

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
ATT is now officially offering the phone and the dual screen case for FREE with new line. I was going to add a new line next summer, but might add a new line now to jump on this offer. Might be too good to pass up. :)

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
So adding a new line is what, $20 more a month and do they lock you in for 30 months or else you have to pay for phone? Nothing is "free" with these phone companies.

uw

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes, nothing is free. But like I said, I was going to add a new line. I'm just doing it about 6 months earlier than planned. And since I have no plans of moving carriers, 30 months commitment isn't an issue. This could be the best of the "with new line" deals this fall.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
i pre ordered mine last night, it shipped today and it'll be here monday. I upgraded my existing line on ATT and got the dual screen case for free. It's gonna be 26 a month for 30 months, which works out to be 780.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I ended up adding a new line to my account so I could take advantage of the free online promotion and then cancelled the other line I was going to upgrade. I got the phone Monday and I get the dual screen case today.

So far it's been pretty good, battery life seems far better than my lg v30. I've had a few issues with the under display fingerprint scanner, it seems to forget my fingerprint after a little while and I have to remove and re add it. I might just not use it if it keeps having issues, it's also in kind of in an awkward position. I'm so used to having it on the back on my v30 which is the perfect spot imo.

Camera seems good, although I haven't really tested it a bunch. Same goes for the audio capabilities, I need to sit down one night and do a back to back comparison between this phone and my v30. I do like the stereo speakers, the single speaker on the v30 was terrible.

Overall I'm happy but the real reason I wanted this phone is for the dual screen case. Once I get it today and play around with it for a little bit I'll post here about my initial thoughts. Any questions you have feel free to ask me.

NurzeScott

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi...I’m really curious about the UI as I have zero experience with LG phones. From what I see online it doesn’t seem to be very popular. I read somewhere else that a launcher like Nova can’t be used if you want to use the second screen. When you get it can you test that out? Or if someone that already knows could answer. Thanks.

Tex_Norseman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I just got one thru AT&T. LG rep happened to be there when I showed up and helped get screen protectors for it for free. They showed up at my house the next day!