LG Optimus Fuel (L34C) Bootloop Help ?!

xLoneShadow

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, the phone is the LG Optimus Fuel (L34C) from Tracfone, I restarted the phone and it went to the LG logo screen and then stayed black screened with the home button glowing. After looking online, the only fix that I could find was to pull out the battery to turn it off, since holding home made the phone restart, and hold the home + volume up + power button and wait. Well, that didn't work and it still only shows the LG logo screen and then black screen with the home button glowing. There aren't that many threads I could find on it with a working soultion.

DerDoktor

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, the phone is the LG Optimus Fuel (L34C) from Tracfone, I restarted the phone and it went to the LG logo screen and then stayed black screened with the home button glowing. After looking online, the only fix that I could find was to pull out the battery to turn it off, since holding home made the phone restart, and hold the home + volume up + power button and wait. Well, that didn't work and it still only shows the LG logo screen and then black screen with the home button glowing. There aren't that many threads I could find on it with a working soultion.

try doin a hard reset, i gota optimus zone 2 but im told that its the same phone, mine was just made for verizon

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I am curious is this is something like Samsung's version to get into recovery. Do you feel a vibrate at any time during that process?

Asuka Meagan

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem right now. A few days ago it did that about 4 or 5 times then it went back to normal. Today it did it and now it is doing it again nonstop. I'm leaving the battery out of it for about an hour to see if that fixes it. Please let me know if you have found a solution, and I will let you know if mine returns to normal as well.

xLoneShadow

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem right now. A few days ago it did that about 4 or 5 times then it went back to normal. Today it did it and now it is doing it again nonstop. I'm leaving the battery out of it for about an hour to see if that fixes it. Please let me know if you have found a solution, and I will let you know if mine returns to normal as well.

Nope, no solution for it has been found it's a hard brick as far as I can tell.

Kensiter

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I know what is is but your phone is probably internally damaged or it went to lock mode mine did that I couldn't get it to work.but question how long ago did u buy it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldersod